Cyprofund Administration Services Limited has become a member of a Network of Independent Licensed firms around the world, distinguished in their areas of practice in their country, offering a wide range of services, under the name “Delphi Alliance”. The objective of the Alliance is the linking of professionals from eleven different lines of services around the world and creating synergies and opportunities for the member firms. Although the members of the Alliance will be independent firms using their own brand name, operating under their own business and operational plans, they will be governed by the ethics, Bylaws and rulebook as set by the Alliance. For more information regarding the Alliance please visit https://www.delphialliance.com.
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus