Economy grows by 3.6% in third quarter
15 November 2018
The GDP growth rate in real terms during the third quarter of 2018 is positive and is estimated at 3.6% over the corresponding quarter of 2017, the Statistical Service of Cyprus reported on Wednesday.
According to the flash estimate compiled by Cystat, based on seasonally and working day adjusted data, GDP growth rate in real terms is also estimated at 3.6%.
The increase of the GDP growth rate is mainly attributed to the sectors of the hotels and restaurants, retail and wholesale trade, construction, manufacturing, transport and storage, professional, scientific and technical activities and administrative and support service activities.
The sector of financial and insurance activities saw a negative growth rate.
Article Source: www.stockwatch.com.cy
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus