Cyprus funds industry on the rise
29 May 2015
The Cyprus fund sector is starting to build momentum, with total assets recording an increase of 19.5% over the year earlier in the first quarter to reach €3.1 billion according to data from the Central Bank of Cyprus (CBC).
This was the highest level recorded this far.
The bulk of these assets comprise “shares and other equity, both listed and unlisted, which rose to €2.5bln in March, from €2.1bln in December. The number of reporting entities has risen to 81 from a low of 48 in March 2011.
Cyprus transposed the EU Directive on Undertakings for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities known as UCITS IV into national law in 2012.
Article Source: http://www.goldnews.com.cy
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus