Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
19 Oct 2015
The Cyprus Finance Minister Harris Georgiades has expressed his conviction that Cyprus has the basic ingredients that will allow it to become a competitive and credible centre for the global funds industry. Addressing a Cyprus Funds pre-Summit dinner, on Thursday October 8, in Nicosia, the minister pointed out that the Summit is a landmark event, confirming the joint aspiration of the government and the industry to place Cyprus on the global funds industry map.
Mr. Georgiades said that Cyprus is going through a phase of economic transformation, stressing that “for the past two and a half years we have been working hard to consolidate our public finances and we have indeed been able to completely eliminate the deficit whilst retaining the attractiveness of our tax regime”.
Article Source: www.goldnews.com
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus