Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
20 May 2014
The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Law of 2013 was ratified by the Cyprus House of Representatives on 4 July 2013, transposing the Alternative Investment Fund Manager’s Directive (AIFMD; Directive 2011/65/EU) into national law.
The Law has come into force as of 5 July, 2013 following the publication in the Official Gazette.
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus