600+ Fund and Asset Managers from Cyprus And Around The Globe Will Participate In The 6th International Funds Summit
Cyprus is one of the fastest-growing investment fund centers in the region as its financial services sector is strong and legislative and regulatory needs can easily be met. In the recent years, Cyprus has started offering a full range of services – from licensing to ongoing administration – and has become a one-stop shop; Thus, developing into a competitive jurisdiction in the funds industry.
The 6th International Funds Summit is organized by the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA), Invest Cyprus and IMH and it will take place digitally on 16-17 November 2020 via an interactive platform.
The Summit will digitally bring together fund managers and administration specialists from over 30 countries to evaluate the ever-changing landscape of the funds industry. More than 40 leading speakers will engage in stimulating conversations and will explore the following topics:
• The Regulatory Landscape
• Funds Distribution Models across the Globe
• Asset Management
• From Theory to Practice: Sustainable / Ethical Investing
• A Shift towards Technology: What’s Next for the Funds Industry
The Summit will host over 600+ investment professionals and asset managers from the local market and from regions of Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and the USA. Participants will have the opportunity to digitally network with one another.
Participants can earn up to 5 CDP units and a Certificate of Attendance.
CIFA members can register here.
Non CIFA members can register here.
Article Source: www.goldnews.com.cy
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus