550+ fund and Asset Managers from Cyprus and Around the Globe meet at the 5th International Funds Summit
Cyprus is one of the fastest-growing investment fund centers in the region as its financial services sector is strong, and legislative and regulatory needs can easily be met. In the recent years, Cyprus has started offering a full range of services – from licensing to ongoing administration – and has become a one-stop shop; Thus, developing into a competitive jurisdiction in the funds industry.
The 5th International Funds Summit is organized by the Cyprus Investment Funds Association (CIFA), Invest Cyprus and IMH, and it is set to take place on 10-12 November 2019, at the Hilton Park Hotel in Cyprus. For one more year the Summit will welcome leading fund managers and administration specialists to evaluate the changing competitive landscape in the asset management services sector, while collectively addressing international standardization, regulatory, and legal compliance criteria and challenges.
The summit will host over 550+ investment professionals and asset managers from the local market as well as from the regions of Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, and the USA.
The summit will feature the following sessions:
• The European Investment Management Industry
• EU Regulatory Issues/ Priorities/ Changes
• Asset Management/ Investment Policies
• Funds Distribution
• The Cyprus Funds Industry
For more information, click here
CIFA members can register now and take advantage of the Early Bird Rates here
Non CIFA members can register now and take advantage of the Early Bird Rates here
This year’s sponsors include PwC Cyprus, KPMG, Deloitte, EY, Bank of Cyprus, Eurobank, PCS, MAP S. Platis, Treppides Funds Services, Alter Domus, Profile Software, Baker Tilly and Trident Trust. The Summit is also supported by the International Capital Markets Association (ICMA) and the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
For further information contact: IMH, tel. 22505555, fax: 22679820, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.imhbusiness.com
Article Source: www.goldnews.com.cy
- Alternative Investment Fund Managers (AIFMs)
- Cyprus Investment Funds: Gateway to the European Union and high-growth markets
- CIPA Fund Brochure
- CIFA Newsletter April 2018
- 2016-2017 CIFA Cyprus Investment Funds Guide
- Cyprus adopts law implementing AIMFD
- CIFA: Letβ€™s consider Islamic 'sukuk' bonds
- FATCA Notice
- Cyprus becomes equivalent jurisdiction to Cayman Islands
- Spotlight on Fund Formation
- Cyprus funds industry on the rise
- CPF awarded ISAE 3402 Type II Report for the period between May 2014 to April 2015
- CPF Fund Administration Services is proud to be a Gold Sponsor of the Cyprus Funds Summit.
- Cyprus can become the new funds jurisdiction
- Funds Industry holds great potential in Cyprus